We ensure full project and site management for every project. We employ a truly structured approach to domestic building works with the right management in place to run multiple projects throughout London.
Every building project that we undertake is allocated the following resources:
- Experienced site manager
- Experienced project manager
- Office / administrative back-up
- The project’s requirements are calculated
- We produce a contract programme featuring all major elements, target dates and trade overlapping
- Right first time approach
- Precise communication at all levels
- Constant checking of work by the site manager
Health and Safety
Running a safe site is essential to any project. Westbridge Construction complies fully with CDM (Construction, Design and Management) regulations:
- Design considerations
- Health and Safety policy
- Safe Working Procedures and Practises
- Monitoring and supervision
- CDM compliance, including fulfilling the role of planning supervisor if required
- Health and Safety manual
An appointment can be made with Westbridge Construction for your project to be viewed (a free viewing) at a time that is convenient for you. A project manager (office based) and site manager (site based) will attend the viewing of the proposed works and an estimate document will be sent to the client within seven days after the viewing.
Westbridge Construction use a standard contract and by doing so avoids any unnecessary legal costs.
Westbridge Construction is fully insured in respect of all Public Liability and Employers Liability Risks. We are insured by ? who are one of the largest insurers of commercial business in the United Kingdom.
We deliver a complete design-build service if our clients wish for their project to be managed this way. We are able to contract directly with professional architects who we know and trust, from design and planning all the way through to finished build.